The Naxa NAM-980 is a highly sensitive, professional-grade microphone designed into a lightweight frame for optimum mobility. Built with a carefully considered distribution of mass, it produces extended bass response and can handle all of your stage or recording needs with ease. This microphone unit comes provided with a detachable, cannon-type connector, a 16.5-Feet long cord, a 3.5mm stereo plug, and a 6.3mm stereo Adapter plug.
- Product Name: Professional Microphone
- Microphone: Unidirectional Dynamic
- Frequency response: 70~12,000Hz
- Sensitivity : -81 +/- 3dB
- Impedance : 600 Ohm
- Cord Length: 16.5 Ft. with 3.5mm Silver-Plated Jack
- Adapter Plug: 6.3mm Adapter Plug, Silver Plated 3.5mm, Socket to 6.3mm Plug
- Accessories included: Microphone cord (XLR to 6.3mm plug), 3.5mm plug adapter
8.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 [ L x W x H ]
13 x 4.25 x 2.32 [ L x W x H ]
|# Of Units/per||
17.22 x 13.9 x 12.2 [ L x W x H ]
Feature, Specifications, Measurements and Weight may be subject to change without prior notice.